Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog Post #3

Another Sketch-Every-Once-In-A-While-When-I-Feel-Like-It or seoiawwifli, if you will. Here's a crappy little drawing. All though, the anatomy is wonky, the color sloppy, and it's generally incomplete, the idea still stands, I think. This was an experimentation where I tried to combine figurative work and abstraction. I'll probably give it another go--and a better go-- in the future. And I am learning to do a semi-decent coloring job.

In other news, I recently stabbed myself with a .3 mechanical pencil while searching for my keys in my purse. It lodged a teeny piece of lead under my thumb nail. It was my favorite pencil. Now I feel betrayed ; _ ;

And one more thing. I'm having ebay auctions of my original drawings every Monday that last for 7 days at a time. The last one started at $1, but all others will be penny auctions. At this point in time they are guaranteed to be consistently cheap. And I'm not just saying that. They're really a great deal. And if that doesn't work, perhaps an appeal to your charitable side will. I'm trying to raise money to go to the Faerieworlds convention in Oregon. Learn more about it here. And fun times shall be had by all. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment